THERMAL CONTROL UNIT (TCU) SERVICE & REPAIR
For the demanding TCU maintenance
In order to keep the thermal household for the die consistent, it is essential that your heat & cooling circuits are free of debris and calcification and your supply units (TCU’s) are in perfect operational condition.
A lack of a proactive preventative maintenance will lead to component failure starting with blowing fuses as the system has to work harder, up to catastrophic pump and heat exchange failures.
How can HERCO help?
- We are the only independent TCU Service Company with a multi-brand approach.
- We are local for our customer in the North (Auburn Hills, MI), and soon to come South (Knoxville, TN).
- We are experienced with Regloplas, Robomat, Iecci and ONI and coming soon Mokon and Sterlco.
- We stock most frequently used spare parts.
Basic 5-Step Program
- Outside/Inside Visible Assessment.
- Pump, Thermoelement, & Controls Assessment.
- De-Calcification\Internal Circuit Cleaning and Performance Testing.
- All Enclosure Panels Washed and Straightened.
- Documentation, Next Service Date, and Performance Results Documented and Easily Accessible via HERCO QR-Connect.
HERCO QR Connect
- Equipment Manual
- Service History
- Request a Service Tech or Tech Support
- Backup Programs (PLC, Robot, etc.)
- Request a Quote
- HERCO Latest Innovations
Before / After
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
Our team is happy to answer your questions. Please fill out our form, and we will get in touch shortly.
7:30am – 5:00pm