HERCO is a manufacturer of proportional mixing systems. Constant supply of die lube mix with an adequate pressure rating is essential for a reliable and effective spray process. For this reason all fill levels, pressures and flows are continually monitored. Any deviation outside of a custom set tolerance leads to a fault and the machine stops at cycle end. This ensures a reliable spray process with constant quality parameters and the prevention of the ejector pin breakage caused by missing or inadequate die spray.
Our systems are available in standard SIEMENS control system, or optional AllenBradley and Mitsubishi
De-Central Proportional Mixing Systems
De-Central System offers the highest flexibility in finding the right process parameter for a specific casting application. Each machine can be individually adjusted for die lube ratio, pressure and volume. The independence of the system leads to the highest uptime of the plant. De-Central System is available in three versions:
Central Proportional Mixing Systems
Central System offers an economical approach for the supply of “One” die lube mixing ratio to a specific machine group or an entire plant supply. Our volumetric mixing combined with our variable frequency drive pumps deliver a constant supply to all machines, at all times independent of machine cycle. Central System is available in two versions:
- HERCO_S: Die Lube Proportional Mixing & Boosting for small and medium die casting parts application with boosting pressures of up to 150 PSI. Patent pending.
- HERCO_SL: Die Lube Proportional Mixing & Boosting for medium and large die casting parts application. Features boosting pressures up to 300 PSI and extended monitoring and documentation options. Patent pending.
- HERCO_SLM: Same as SL, with an additional MicroSpray cabinet for structural and high-end Powertrain castings. Patent pending
- HERCO_Cube: Central Proportional Mixing with extended monitoring functions. Coming soon.Patent pending.
- HERCO_Boost: De-Central pressure boosting system to control and provide local and on-demand boosting. Patent pending.
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
Our team is happy to answer your questions. Please fill out our form, and we will get in touch shortly.