The HERCO IBC Tote Unloading Station ensures for a constant and safe supply of lubricant to the machine. Two pumps installed parallel to each other eliminate interruption of flow, creating the highest uptime possible. The buffer tank measures the fill level in the tote via a hydraulic column, in order to avoid the need of a suction and fill level sensor in the tote. Furthermore the buffer reservoir tank also allows for tote switch without interruption in productivity.
- Spill containment basin to catch any leaks or drips, keeping workers safe
- No more need to keep an eye on the level of product in the IBC tote, the system automatically sends a notification to the monitor when the tote needs to be switched
- Buffer reservoir tank allows for tote switch without interruption of productivity
- Pumps installed in parallel eliminate interruption of flow
- 385-gallon spill containment sump volumes exceed EPA & UFC requirements
- Angled platform, along with bottom draining, ensures maximum use of the material from the IBC tote