SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOUTH
The Sales Account Management – South will work closely with senior management in determining and developing strategies to achieve growth and profitability for HERCO. This is a tremendous opportunity for a leader to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of an organization. You will ensure that HERCO’s business is well-coordinated and productive. The area of responsibility for this role requires thorough knowledge of various company products and procedures. This position does not require hunting for new logos. Rather, an individual who works well within a set geographical location, committed to growing and nurturing well-established relationships within the manufacturing realm, will be successful.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Communicate via phone, virtual and onsite with customers to ensure all of their manufacturing equipment needs are understood and addressed within HERCO’s specialties of die casting, sprayers, air filtration and maintenance/repair services.
- Continue strengthening customer relationships to maintain and grow an existing book of business in the established automotive industry HERCO serves.
- Initiate requests for equipment, parts or service to Purchasing & Part Department as well as, troubleshoot any concerns from clients through CRM software on SAP, on all activity.
- Promote additional Maintenance Service business outside of HERCO’s current product portfolio to increase account revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal team members, external partners and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Review market trends, collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Ability to lead a Technical Service Team. Scheduling, prioritizing, and effective communication communication skills are necessary.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- Alternatively, 10+ years of work experience in the plastic injection moulding or die casting industry manufacturing field will be accepted.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to answer customer’s questions.
- Able to assess opportunities and challenges with various personnel levels on plant floor.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to market product and service ideas to existing customer base.
- Document activity using client relationship management software (SAP, MS Office Suite) to budget and forecast.
- Ability to travel to territory – entirely in East Coast Time Zone in Mid-Atlantic Southern region of U.S. Open to work from Auburn Hills, Michigan or optional relocation to Nashville, Tennessee location
- Various administrative duties as required.
Please e-mail your complete application documents to:
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.