HERCO continues to expand its de-centralized mixing line with the HERCO_S Die Lube Mixing and Boosting Station for de-centralized machine operations.
The unit has been developed to increase the spray uptime by addressing the following issues in the spray process:
– Accurate die lube mixing, independent of plant water pressure variations
– Flexible die lube ratio per part type vs. a centralized system single ratio
– Constant pressure supply to eliminate fluctuations resulting from centralized systems, caused by different spray cycles of DCM machines
– Consumption control of die spray volume
– Elimination of “Water Only” shots causing soldering and/or ejector pin breakage and therefore unnecessary downtime and die repair cost
For more information, please contact our Sales department.